Sunday 4 September 2011

Have you noticed...

Good morning everyone, its wet and cold this morning, next doors dog is yapping merrily away and Mr. gadget over the road has got his gadgets out, much to my disdain. They are very noisey and i wanted a nice quiet Sunday. No cards today but i have been having a play and done a few things to change the appearence of my blog. i might add..much to my surprise... I have changed the colour and type. There is hope for me yet. Tomorrow i will have another go at something else, at mo i am still in shock at doing something technical all on my own.
http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

And look what else i have done all on my own, i've learnt how to put a link in. I am so proud of myself.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend
Hugs from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and thoughts appreciated.